We are looking for an experienced Testing Engineer who will be responsible for the quality of our products. You will be involved in planning, coordinating, executing, and automatization of testing activities. You will work closely with our software engineers and product manager.
- Experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and writing clear, concise and well-structured test plans
- Experience in software development and UNIX environments
- Experience with system integration testing of software and hardware
- Experience with testing in the field of computer vision
- Experience with test automation
- Starting date in December 2020
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5 hours/week)
- Flexible working time
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that’s not our merit, but still great!)
- An annual minimum wage starting from 45.000€ gross
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the form “Apply now”.
You can find more information on our homepage and social media channels:
If you have any questions, please read the FAQ on our careers page or contact our People & Culture Manager Sarah Nobis: