You will be part of the engineering team. Together we build faster, smarter, and more affordable computer vision-based systems for the smart city. Among other things, you will be involved in architecting, designing, implementing, and delivering our cloud-based applications. This includes customer-facing management web applications and APIs, as well as data endpoints. For the latter, modeling of complex real-world scenarios (Digital Twins) combined with real-time event streams allows us to distill smart information from noise.
- Architect scalable services
- Design Rest APIs
- Implement/Deliver production-grade code
- Develop high-quality code through clean code principles, tests, static analysis, etc.
- Extend/Modify frontend
- Develop/Maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Juniors: 1+ years of experience in software engineering or demonstrate software engineering skills on projects you worked on (please send code and/or project examples)
- Seniors: 5+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer (shipped software to production) and several years of experience in developing backend applications
- Experience with Java/Spring (or similar), REST API, SQL/NoSQL
- Experience with Docker, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD
- Experience with ReactJS, Typescript, NodeJS
- Experience with Linux
- Starting date as of July 2021
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that’s not our merit, but still great!)
- An annual minimum wage starting from 42.000€ gross (Juniors) or 53.000€ gross (Seniors)
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the form “Apply now”.
You can find more information on our homepage and social media channels:
If you have any questions, please read the FAQ on our careers page or contact our People & Culture Manager Sarah Nobis: