You will be part of the engineering team. Together we build faster, smarter, and more affordable computer vision-based systems for the smart city. Among other things, you will be involved in architecting, designing, implementing, and delivering the Swarm Control Center (management of the Swarm Perception Boxes) and the Swarm Digital Twin (data aggregation and modeling).
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer or in a similar role (shipped software to production)
- 3+ years of experience in developing frontend and/or backend
- Experience with ReactJS, Typescript, NodeJS
- Experience with Java, Spring, REST API, NOSQL
- Experience with Docker, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD
- Experience with Unix-based systems
- Starting date in December 2020
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that’s not our merit, but still great!)
- An annual minimum wage starting from 55.000€ gross
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the form “Apply now”.
You can find more information on our homepage and social media channels:
If you have any questions, please read the FAQ on our careers page or contact our People & Culture Manager Sarah Nobis: