You will be part of the engineering team. Together we build faster, smarter, and more affordable computer vision-based systems for the smart city. Among other things, you will be involved in building production-grade training systems, model architectures, scalable training environments in the cloud, and model optimizations.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software engineer (shipped software to production)
- 2+ years of experience with deep learning and/or computer vision (built models for production)
- Profound knowledge of Pytorch/Tensorflow (or similar), CNN backbones, detection systems, inference engines, model compression, ONNX, hyperparameter-/network architecture search
- Experience with scalable cloud environments, Multi GPU and distributed training, and training large data sets
- Experience with UNIX based systems, test-driven development, docker, CI/CD
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that’s not our merit, but still great!)
- An annual minimum wage starting from 55.000€ gross
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the form “Apply now”.
You can find more information on our homepage and social media channels:
If you have any questions, please read the FAQ on our careers page or contact our People & Culture Manager Sarah Nobis: