We are a young tech startup dedicated to bringing deep learning to everyday devices with our deep learning framework. We develop scalable deep learning applications based on our core building blocks and high-performance libraries in order to solve problems in the fields of mobility, automotive, IoT and security.
Ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology, redefine the status quo of high-performance computing and challenge the edge-computing industry? Perfect! Join our core tech team and work on improving our core building blocks to strive in portability, footprint, and performance!
At Swarm, we strive for challenging the status quo and combine fast learnings with a disruptive approach to become frontrunners. We don’t deliver scientific papers but rather solve actual problems.
- Taking over a leading position
- Architecturally constructing and implementing of the library (C++)
- Optimizing of algorithms and HR codes
- Developing the technological roadmap
- Connecting elements of our platform from low-level HR codes to cloud-running self-service platforms and distributed cluster management
- Two years of work experience in the field
- Strong experience with C/C++ library development
- Ideally, experience with large coding structures (product-oriented)
- Knowledge of Linux environments, compilers, and build-systems
- Know-how of tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, and SCRUM
- Understanding of algorithms
- Monthly minimum wage starting from 3.500€ gross for full-time (40h/week)
- On-the-Job Training
- Exclusive learning material and course access
- Working with experts in their field and a highly motivated team
- An office in the heart of the Alps