We are a young tech startup dedicated to bringing deep learning to everyday devices with our deep learning framework. We develop scalable deep learning applications based on our core building blocks and high-performance libraries in order to solve problems in the fields of mobility, automotive, IoT and security.
Every technology needs its backbone – a team of business enthusiasts. You will be part of the operations team in order to keep the company going.
At Swarm, we strive for challenging the status quo and combine fast learnings with a disruptive approach to become frontrunners. We don’t deliver scientific papers but rather solve actual problems.
- Planning and conception of project requirements and resources
- Strategically planning timelines and keeping track on deadlines
- Handling of external clients and partners
- Working closely with operational business, sales, and product management
- Organizing project flow and creating transparency
- Stable knowledge of project management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Openness to learning project management tools
- Willingness to take responsibility for project planning and execution
- Willingness to travel to client and partner sites
- Monthly minimum wage starting from 2.500€ gross for full-time (40h/week), 1.400€ gross for part-time (20h-25h/week)
- On-the-Job Training
- Exclusive learning material and course access
- Working with experts in their field and a highly motivated team
- An office in the heart of the Alps