We are a young tech startup dedicated to bringing deep learning to everyday devices with our deep learning framework. We develop scalable deep learning applications based on our core building blocks and high-performance libraries in order to solve problems in the fields of mobility, automotive, IoT and security.
Every technology needs its backbone – a team of business enthusiasts. You will be part of the operations team in order to keep the company going.
At Swarm, we strive for challenging the status quo and combine fast learnings with a disruptive approach to become frontrunners. We don’t deliver scientific papers but rather solve actual problems.
- Building and designing technological roadmaps that can be communicated to clients and partners
- Defining products based on our core computer vision library
- Checking clients needs and demands with our offers
- Tracking B2B development
- Acting as an interface between business and IT
- Two years work experience in the field of product management
- Strong experience with technology or software products is a must
- Know-how of Github, Confluence and time-tracking tools
- Knowledge of agile development tools (SCRUM)
- Willingness to travel to client and partner sites
- Monthly minimum wage starting from 3.400€ gross for full-time (40h/week)
- On-the-Job Training
- Exclusive learning material and course access
- Working with experts in their field and a highly motivated team
- An office in the heart of the Alps