We are a young tech startup dedicated to bringing deep learning to everyday devices with our deep learning framework. We develop scalable deep learning applications based on our core building blocks and high-performance libraries in order to solve problems in the fields of mobility, automotive, IoT and security.
You will work with our core framework to build applications for real-world problems: Multi-object-tracking applications on the edge, positioning systems, and lane detection systems for the automotive industry!
At Swarm, we strive for challenging the status quo and combine fast learnings with a disruptive approach to become frontrunners. We don’t deliver scientific papers but rather solve actual problems.
- Building highly-scalable programs based on our core library
- Meeting partner’s software requirements and ensuring quality
- Working closely with the library team to build applications for our high-value customers
- Strong skills in C++
- Experience with libraries and SDKs
- Know-how of agile development models
- Ideally, a basic understanding of embedded SD
- Willingness to learn HPC architecture design
- Monthly minimum wage starting from 2.900€ gross for full-time (40h/week)
- On-the-Job Training
- Exclusive learning material and course access
- Working with experts in their field and a highly motivated team
- An office in the heart of the Alps