We are an Applied AI company headquartered in Innsbruck, Austria. Since our foundation in 2018, we have been growing rapidly and are looking for ambitious people who‘d love to contribute to one of the technology world’s most interesting fields. At Swarm Analytics, we solve real-world problems of our business customers and partners with our enthusiasm for technology. We don’t have time to write scientific papers, admittedly, but are rewarded with happy customer faces instead.
You will work on our core framework to build applications for real-world problems in urban traffic, parking and public transport.
- Work closely with our engineering team to develop/maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment systems.
- Scale and plan infrastructure resources (e.g. GPU cluster, storage, networking, …).
- You have experience with at least one production system based on container architecture.
- You have worked with at least one CI/CD system.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Linux in a production environment.
- Flexible working time with fixed core hours
- Work with experts in their field and a highly motivated international team
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that’s not our merit, but still great!)
- The chance to build up a team from its beginnings
- An annual minimum wage starting from 50.000€ gross for full-time (38.5 h/week)