We are a young tech startup dedicated to bringing deep learning to everyday devices with our deep learning framework. We develop scalable deep learning applications based on our core building blocks and high-performance libraries in order to solve problems in the fields of mobility, automotive, IoT and security.
Ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology, redefine the status quo of high-performance computing and challenge the edge-computing industry? Perfect! Join our core tech team and work on improving our core building blocks to strive in portability, footprint, and performance!
At Swarm, we strive for challenging the status quo and combine fast learnings with a disruptive approach to become frontrunners. We don’t deliver scientific papers but rather solve actual problems.
- Training of new models
- Optimizing models
- Delivering trained models to the engineering team to be deployed on a range of devices
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. Studies in Computer Science, Physics, Maths or any related field
- Experience in working with at least one deep learning framework (Caffe, Tenserflow, Pytoch)
- Good understanding of Python
- Basic knowledge of C++
- Completed machine learning courses
- Monthly minimum wage starting from 3.500€ gross for full-time (40h/week)
- On-the-Job Training
- Exclusive learning material and course access
- Working with experts in their field and a highly motivated team
- An office in the heart of the Alps