We are a young tech startup dedicated to bringing deep learning to everyday devices with our deep learning framework. We develop scalable deep learning applications based on our core building blocks and high-performance libraries in order to solve problems in the fields of mobility, automotive, IoT and security.
Ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology, redefine the status quo of high-performance computing and challenge the edge-computing industry? Perfect! Join our core tech team and work on improving our core building blocks to strive in portability, footprint, and performance!
At Swarm, we strive for challenging the status quo and combine fast learnings with a disruptive approach to become frontrunners. We don’t deliver scientific papers but rather solve actual problems.
- Building the core computer vision library
- Implementing highly-optimized building blocks and acceleration methods
- Working with the latest tech like object detection and segmentation
- Building the CV API
- Three years work experience in the field of computer vision
- Strong skills in C++
- Knowledge of computational geometry and maths
- Know-how of open-source frameworks (Tenser flow, Caffe)
- Understanding object-tracking algorithms
- Monthly minimum wage starting from 4.250€ gross for full-time (40h/week)
- On-the-Job Training
- Exclusive learning material and course access
- Working with experts in their field and a highly motivated team
- An office in the heart of the Alps