We are an Applied AI company headquartered in Innsbruck, Austria. Since our foundation in 2018, we have been growing rapidly and are looking for ambitious people who‘d love to contribute to one of the technology world’s most interesting fields. At Swarm Analytics, we solve real-world problems of our business customers and partners with our enthusiasm for technology. We don’t have time to write scientific papers, admittedly, but are rewarded with happy customer faces instead.
You will work on our core framework to build applications for real-world problems in urban traffic, parking and public transport.
- Deliver production-grade code.
- Architect and build highly optimized libraries.
- Extend and optimize existing DL frameworks/inference engines.
Your Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in C++
- Strong experience in test-driven development
Your Preferred Qualifications:
- Development on resource-constrained systems (e.g. embedded devices)
- Experience with cross-platform development (e.g. ARM)
- Experience with build systems (e.g. CMake) and package managers (e.g. Conan)
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins pipelines)
- Flexible working time with fixed core hours
- Work with experts in their field and an ambitious international team
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that’s not our merit, but still great!)
- The chance to build up a team from its beginnings
- Annual minimum wage starting from 53.000€ gross for full-time (38.5h/week)
Got curious? Then send us your resume and join the Swarm!